- An update on rabies in South Africa, 2017
- Plague in Madagascar: an update
- Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever in South Africa, 2017
- Measles outbreaks and surveillance update in South Africa, 2017
- The influenza season, 2017
- Avian influenza in South Africa, an update
- An update on malaria in South Africa
- Rubella in South Africa, 2017
Communicable Diseases Communiqué November 2017
Please note there is a rabies outbreak in the West Rand. Will everyone in this area, which includes areas such as Cradle of Humankind, Muldersdrift,...
COVID-19 vaccines: What you should know 15 January 2021 Communicated by: National Institute for Communicable Diseases COVID-19 VACCINES: WHAT YOU...